Thursday, November 15

now playing
Across the Universe - the Beatles

The mind tends to wander and become restless. Especially at night. Especially when you've finished the academic year and yet to start your internship.

Really looking forward to my internship with SAYS.com, but not the traffic jams and long drive. 

LDP that dreaded highway. 



now playing
MK Ultra - Muse

Fiq is busy with work. I have never seen him so stressed out before. I remember him telling me about Tandemic after the first week working there, about how he's anticipating to actually organise an event for the first time. Now he got his wish and he doesn't look very happy I must say.

On the bright side, it'll look very impressive on his resume. To have organised an event involving big-named NGOs, celebrities and big-shot government ministers.

I'm so proud of my boyfriend hahahaa just look at how I write about him.



now playing
Put Out the Fire - Queen

I'm currently obsessed with this mermaid hair thing. I used to have this deep obsession with mermaids. My favourite cartoon was Disney's 'The Little Mermaid'. So I want mermaid hair.

Not just mermaid hair as in the length, but mermaid hair as in the colour. 

A shiny pastel green should be nice... with silver highlights. 

I will shock my parents and grandparents. And my peers will think I'm cool, except Choon because he is like my dad. 



now playing
Blue Light - Bloc Party

Oh speaking of Bloc Party, to watch them in next year's Future Music Festival Asia is definitely going into my bucket list. And not to forget, Temper Trap.

Fiq is responsible for changing my playlist into something my mainstream brother doesn't recognise. Because Fiq is all about being a hipster yet at the same time really mainstream because hipster is mainstream. 

He just got a pair of red boat shoes from the Curve. I don't even know what are boat shoes (shoes that look like boats but not exactly a boat, more like a sampan, or motorboat, either) are until he explained to me. Stylo my boyfriend is. I'm not exactly fashion-savvy. I don't check Lookbook religiously, I certainly don't have any favourite fashion bloggers. 

Fiq does. Besides worshipping the model Ash Stymest, he checks out the style of this guy, Adam Gallagher. I... don't even know any female fashion bloggers... or indie fashion bloggers for that matter.

But yeah. That's all there is to rant.

No comments: