Tuesday, June 5

Wanderlust

I blame it on Leena's decision to exhibit her wanderlust the day before the blooming PR paper.

Spent my last hour in the meeting room planning a Euro trip that, chances are, I'll never be able to embark.

Sedih betul.

Glastonbury Tor
I don't ask for much, just to visit these few places before I die or get married, whichever comes first:
  • Glastonbury, England
    To join the Glastonbury Festival. To climb the steps up to Tor. To see the ruins of Glastonbury Abbey where, according to Celtic myth, King Arthur was buried.
  • Edinburgh, Scotland
    To experience the Edinburgh Festival. To explore the haunted vaults in Mary King Close. To walk the haunted trails of Edinburgh Castle. To drink whiskey.
  • Lake Bled, Slovenia
    To paddle my way to the Bled Island. To climb the towers of Bled Castle.
  • Prague, Czech Republic
    To saunter along the cobblestone streets. To see the astronomical clock. To haunt Prague Castle.
  • Bavaria, Germany
    To visit Neuschwanstein Castle. To listen to Bavarian bagpipes music. To eat sausages and drink beer.
  • Provence, France
    To breathe the lavender-scented air and drink wine. To roll in the lavender fields with a significant other, preferably Ryan Gosling.
That man.
  • Carpathian Mountains, Romania
    To marvel the magnificence of the mountain range. To walk around Peles Castle like royalty. To sit on a hill top and listen to the stories told by the wind.
Alas. 

Reality is that I have to continue my final revision for PR.

No comments: